Youth & Family Ministry
Our purpose is to provide a loving and safe community of support, compassion, wisdom, listening, and sharing in order to foster self-acceptance, connection to all creation, and awakening to the Truth of who we are.
Spiritual Education is provided to all our youth as they are an integral part of our ministry. The youth wing opens for our children every Sunday at 10:20 AM. If you are visiting for the first time, please fill out the registration form.
At Unity of Bellevue, we follow an adapt it version of the Living Curriculum.
Please register your child with the Youth and Family Ministries so that we have all contacts, allergies, and preferences on file. This information will allow us to better serve our youth and families.
Helping Hands Needed
Whether it is ones a month or every Sunday, we would love you to be part of our team!
Please take a minute and watch our volunteer promotion video.
For the safety of everyone, we perform criminal background checks on all dose working with our youth!
We are exited to have you join our team!
Unity's 5 Basic Principles - For Children
1. God is all good and active in everything, everywhere
2. I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone
3. I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe
4. Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life
5. I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference
Unity Co-founder Myrtle Fillmore said of children “Our mission is not to entertain the children, but to call them out.” Through that inspiration, we affirm that the Truth principles are alive in each child and youth.