Our welcome to first-time guests ...
Thanks for finding us on the Internet! If you’re looking for a spiritual community of loving people, you have come to the right place. Welcome!
Unity of Bellevue is a community of people who care for and support one another in authentic spiritual growth. Together, we are discovering the warmth and richness of friends, and a way of life that offers greater health, happiness, success, prosperity, and more loving, meaningful relationships.
Unity welcomes people of all religious backgrounds and beliefs; people of all races, cultures, and sexual orientation. Our goal is to provide a safe, nurturing environment where you can explore your beliefs and your potential to express your authentic self.
Unity is more than a spiritual community, it is a way of life. Unity offers practical spiritual teachings that empower abundant and meaningful living. It’s a positive path for spiritual living that helps people live healthy and prosperous lives. At Unity of Bellevue we help people discover and live their spiritual purpose and potential. We help people have a stronger connection to God every day. We believe in making a positive difference in the world.
Unity is committed to helping you find your way to your own understanding – and experience – of God. The result? You feel good about yourself and discover the peace and joy of abundant living. If this is what you’re seeking, look no further. Join us this Sunday! You will find a warm welcome awaits you, and when you’re ready, we’ll support you in making friends and finding ways to have meaningful connections within our spiritual community.
Tips on Your First Visit
We hope to make your first visit to Unity of Bellevue a joyful and easy celebration of God and life!
- Service time: Sunday Celebration Service at 11:00 am. Please be courteous by turning off all electronic devices while on campus.
- When you arrive: You will be welcomed by a Greeter who can answer any questions for you and point you in the right direction.
- After the service: Join us in our Friendship Room. Here you can get connected to our spiritual community and enjoy a refreshment and a cup of coffee or tea.
- What should I wear? We want you to feel comfortable joining us for Sunday Celebration Services. Attire varies from jeans to business casual wear.
- What about my children? While you enjoy a service designed for you, your children will enjoy an experience designed just for them in the nursery or their classroom. Our Youth Program is easily accessible right off the Atrium, where you enter the building. All parents/guardians are required to sign their children in each Sunday and to have a registration form on file. Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before service starts to allow yourself some extra time to check-in your children, especially if it’s your first visit.
Youth & Family - 11:00 am
- What about my teens? All teens are very welcome to join us on Sunday mornings. Unity of Bellevue hosts a Uniteens (6th-8th grade) group and a Y.O.U. (Youth of Unity … 9th-12th grade) group each week. Through supportive, small-group atmospheres, both classes provide a safe place for teens to explore their own spirituality while learning about Unity and sharing sacred time with each other. Both of our teen groups also provide opportunities to attend exciting regional and national events and retreats throughout the year.
- Welcome packet: Stop by the Welcome Center in the Atrium and pick up a Welcome Packet. It has information about the greater Unity movement and about Unity of Bellevue. And if you have any other questions, this is where you can ask them!
We are excited to have you as our guest at Unity of Bellevue! May your first visit be a beautiful experience. We hope you feel like you’ve come home and that you will come back and be a part of our spiritual community!
We want to support you as you begin to get involved and get to know others at Unity of Bellevue. Here are some great Next Steps:
- Join us on Sunday. Be part of our inspiring and transformational Sunday Celebration Services.
- Bring your children and teens on Sunday to join other children learning how to pray, meditate, and live a positive and fulfilling life at an early age.
- Connect with a group of like-minded people with common interests.
- Subscribe to our weekly e-Newsletter and stay connected to Unity of Bellevue’s events and happenings. Sign-up is available on the Home Page of this website.
- Take a class or workshop. Explore Unity teachings, universal Truth principles, and your own beliefs. Learn how to meditate and pray affirmatively.
- Volunteer and step into sacred service in our spiritual community and local community; truly make a difference for others and our world.
- Become a member of Unity of Bellevue. Affirm your commitment to living universal Truth principles and setting a positive example for others and our world. Watch for the next series of New Member classes.