Erin McDonald, Uniteen Coordinator (6th-8th grade)
Pete DiSantis, Lead Y.O.U. (Youth of Unity) Sponsor (9th-12th grade)
Unity recognizes that there are many expressions of family life. All are welcome. Unity creates an affirming environment that fosters positive self-image, personal responsibility, and unconditional love and acceptance. Each Sunday our classrooms are buzzing with children and teens actively exploring Unity principles in a safe and fun environment. Each classroom is staffed by a team of nurturing and dedicated teachers and volunteers.
- Beholds all children as whole and perfect expressions of God.
- Empowers children to fulfill their divine potential.
- Teaches children to meditate and pray.
- Invites children to experience a loving God.
Unity provides a strong spiritual foundation for children’s lives.
5 BASIC UNITY PRINCIPLES
1. God/Creative Spirit is the perfect, eternal, unchanging, ever-present Good of all.
2. Since we are one with God/Creative Spirit, we are divinely, perfectly, and unquestionably perfect.
3. Prayer/Meditation is the pathway to the realization of our oneness with God/Creative Spirit.
4. The Divine Art of creating a successful life originates in our thoughts/beliefs, emotionally-filled words, and daily activities.
5. Life is a celebration, and it's my responsibility to show up for the Divine Party the universe is throwing for us all.